Dr Wayne Reynolds
Specialist Anaesthetist – Member Of The Southern Anaesthetics Group, Perth, Western Australia
Dr Wayne Reynolds completed science and medical degrees at The University of Western
Australia. Following internship and residency, he trained in anaesthesia in all of Perth’s major
tertiary teaching hospitals. He was awarded a Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand
College of Anaesthetists in 2016.
Dr Reynolds has also completed clinical teaching and echocardiography degrees and completed
provisional fellowships with a focus on cardiac anaesthesia and echocardiography.
Dr Reynolds works as a Specialist Anaesthetist in Perth’s private medical sector.
Dr Reynolds has interests in general, neuraxial and regional anaesthesia for all surgical
specialties. He also has interests in clinical teaching as well as echocardiography. He is an
instructor on iHeartscan™ courses.
Professional Training And Experience
- Internship & Residency – Royal Perth Hospital and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
- Anaesthetic Registrar, Western Australia Rotational Training Program
- Provisional Fellowships – Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and Joondalup Health Campus
- Instructor – iHeartscan™ echocardiography courses
- Dr Reynolds is accredited at the majority of Perth’s private hospitals
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists