Dr Polly Booth
Specialist Anaesthetist – Member Of The Southern Anaesthetics Group, Perth, Western Australia
Dr Polly Booth is originally from New Zealand where she completed her initial medical training and the majority of her anaesthetic training. In 1999 she relocated to Sydney and completed her provisional fellowship year. Dr Booth moved to Perth in 2000 and worked for several years in the public hospital system.
In September 2007, she joined Southern Anaesthetics and now works as a Specialist Anaesthetist in private practice.
Dr Booth has a wide range of experience in general anaesthesia, regional anaesthesia and sedation techniques with particular interests in anaesthesia for obstetrics, gynecology and urology.
Professional Training And Experience
- Registrar in the New Zealand Training Scheme, 1994-1998
- Provisional Fellow Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, 1999
- Consultant Anaesthetist at King Edward Memorial Hospital, Perth, 2000-2007
- Visiting Consultant Anaesthetist – Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth, 2003-2005
- ANZCA Supervisor of Training – KEMH, 2000-04 and 2006-07
- Director – Southern Anaesthetics, 2007-present
- Dr Booth is accredited at the majority of Perth’s private hospitals.
- Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society Of Anaesthetists
- Australian Medical Association
- West Australian Airway Group
- Obstetric Anaesthesia Special Interest Group