Dr Oksana Gorlanchuk
Specialist Anaesthetist – Member Of The Southern Anaesthetics Group, Perth, Western Australia
Dr Gorlanchuk gained her initial medical qualifications in the Ukraine. After moving to Australia in 1997 she undertook training in Anaesthesia in Adelaide, South Australia. Dr Gorlanchuk gained broader experience as a Consultant Specialist Anaesthetist while working in the public and private sectors in NSW, Queensland, Victoria and Tasmania. In 2012 Dr Gorlanchuk moved to Perth where she enjoys a busy and varied practice in Anaesthesia both in the private and public sector.
Dr Gorlanchuk’s professional interests include Anaesthesia for orthopaedics, spinal, bariatric, plastics, ophthalmology, urology, dental and oral surgery. Additionally she is experienced in working in the Catheter Labs of the major hospitals in Perth for cardiac procedures.
Professional Training And Experience
- Internship, and general medical and surgical residency at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Adelaide.
- South Australian Teaching Hospitals Rotational Training Scheme in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care.
- Provisional Fellow in Anaesthesia, Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Consultant Anaesthetist at Coffs Harbour, NSW, Davenport, Tasmania, Townsville and Rockhampton, Queensland
- 2012 to present, Director of Southern Anaesthetics
- 2014 to present, Staff Specialist, Swan Districts Hospital
- Accredited at the majority of Perth’s private hospitals
- Fellow of Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)
- Member of the Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Member of the Australian Medical Association