Dr Neville Maiden
Specialist Anaesthetist – Member Of The Southern Anaesthetics Group, Perth, Western Australia
Dr Neville Maiden was educated and also completed his initial medical training in South Africa. He moved to Australia in 2000 and initially commenced private practice as a Specialist Anaesthetist at the Joondalup Health Campus. Dr Maiden now works as a Specialist Anaesthetist at many of Perth’s metropolitan hospitals.
Dr Maiden’s current professional interests include anaesthesia for Obstetrics and Gynaecology , General Surgery including Bariatric Procedures and Orthopaedic Surgery.
Professional Training And Experience
- 1990 Military Service, South Africa
- 1991 – 1995 Specialist Anaesthetist, Johannesburg, South Africa
- 1996 Consultant Anaesthetist and Private Practice, Whangarei, New Zealand
- 2000 to present: Consultant Anaesthetist Joondalup Health Campus, Perth
- 2009 to present, Director, Southern Anaesthetics
- Dr Maiden is accredited at the majority of Perth’s private hospitals
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australian Medical Association