Dr Nasim Fahimian
Specialist Anaesthetist – Southern Anaesthetics Group, Perth, Western Australia
Dr Nasim Fahimian completed her undergraduate medical studies at University of Western Australia before completing her Anaesthetic Training in Western Australia. After attaining her specialist qualifications in Anaesthesia in 2012 she has worked as a consultant Anaesthetist in both Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and the private sector.
Dr Fahimian is a skilled Anaesthetist in a variety of surgical specialties including ENT, Oral &Maxillofacial Surgery, General Surgery, Urology, Neurosurgery, Plastics and sedation procedures. She also has an interest in Acute Pain Medicine.
Professional Training and Experience
- Resident Medical Officer, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital 2002- 4
- Anaesthetic Registrar, Western Australia Rotational Training Program 2005-10
- Provisional Fellow in Anaesthesia, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital 2011-12
- Consultant Anaesthetist, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital 2012- 15
- Southern Anaesthetics 2015
- Dr Fahimian is accredited at the majority of Perth’s private hospitals
- Fellow of the Australian New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australian Medical Association
- Pain Medicine Special Interest Group (SIG) ANZCA – Member
- MDA National