Dr Hanief Hassan
Specialist Anaesthetist – Member Of The Southern Anaesthetics Group, Perth, Western Australia
Dr Hanief Hassan completed his initial medical training in South Africa at the University of Witwatersrand. Dr Hassan furthered his studies and completed his fellowship in Anaesthesia in 2002 before moving to Western Australian in 2002 where he now practices full time as a Specialist Anaesthetist.
Dr Hassan’s practice has provided him with in depth experience in Anaesthesia for many disciplines including General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Gastroenterology and Bariatric surgery.
- 1985 – 1991 Undergraduate Degree: University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
- 1992 Internship: Baragwanath Hospital, South Africa
- 1994 – 2000 Registrar: College of Medicine of South Africa
- 2004 Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Director of Southern Anaesthetics, 2011 to present
- Consultant Anaesthetist, Joondalup Health Campus
- Accredited at the majority of Perth’s private hospitals
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthesia
- MDA National
Enquiry Form For Dr Hanief Hassan
If you have a query regarding your anaesthetic with Dr Hanief Hassan, please complete the enquiry form below and we will respond within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).