Dr Ben Korman
Specialist Anaesthetist – Member Of The Southern Anaesthetics Group, Perth, Western Australia
Dr Ben Korman works as a Specialist Anaesthetist in Private Practice and as a Consultant Anaesthetist at Royal Perth Hospital. Dr Korman received an OAM in the 2012 Australia Day Honours list.
Dr Korman has a wide range of experience in anaesthesia for dental and maxillofacial surgery, ENT (including paediatric patients) and general surgery including bariatric surgery.
Professional Training And Experience
- 1972 Junior Resident, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- 1973 Senior Resident, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- 1974-1977 Anaesthetic Registrar, Royal Perth Hospital
- 1979-1984 Clinical Assistant, Royal Perth Hospital
- 1979-2006 Director, Subiaco Anaesthetic Services
- 1984 to present, Consultant Anaesthetist, Royal Perth Hospital
- 2006 to present, Director, Southern Anaesthetics
- Australian Society Of Anaesthetists
- Australian Medical Association