Dr Andrew Lovegrove
Specialist Anaesthetist – Member Of The Southern Anaesthetics Group, Perth, Western Australia
Dr Andrew Lovegrove is a Perth born and educated anaesthetist. Having finished medical school at the University of Western Australia, he joined the WA Anaesthetic training program completing the College Fellowship in 2005.
With time spent at Bunbury Regional Health Campus, post-fellowship training in complex obstetric anaesthesia care and more than decade in private anaesthesia practice in Perth, Dr Lovegrove has an appreciation of both anaesthetic and general healthcare needs throughout Western Australia.
With a wide-ranging practice incorporating regular care of patients having obstetric, gynaecology, complex and routine orthopaedic, cardiac electrophysiology and urology procedures, Dr Lovegrove is able to incorporate the care and experience required to ensure excellent outcomes.
In addition, he maintains a mentor role within the Medical Faculty at UWA and undertakes clinical teaching of both medical students and anaesthetic trainees.
Professional Training And Experience
- West Australian Anaesthetic Training program incorporating rotations at Princess Margaret, King Edward and Royal Perth Hospitals.
- Emergency Management of Severe Trauma
- Medical Officer at Peel (Mandurah), Fremantle, Royal Perth and Rockingham Hospitals
Dr Lovegrove is accredited at the majority of Perth’s private hospitals.
- Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists